Rajasthan government has issued fresh guidelines for lockdown 5.0 that is slated to begin from for June 1 and will last till June 30.
The Ministry of Home Affairs had released its guidelines for the fifth phase of the national lockdown, rather Unlock 1.0, on Saturday and allowed almost everything to open outside the containment zones.
As per the latest guidelines released by the Rajasthan Home Department, all government, private offices have been allowed to operate in full strength. All commercial vehicles including buses, taxis have also been allowed to operate. However, city buses have not been allowed to resume services yet.
All shops, kiosks, thelas in the state have also been allowed to operate.
Here’s the list of activities that have been allowed to resume in Rajasthan from June 1
– All government offices allowed to operate with full strength
– All private offices allowed to operate with full strength
– All commercial vehicles including buses, taxis allowed to operate. However, city buses have not been allowed to operate yet
– All shops, kiosks, thelas allowed to operate
– Movement of inter-state and intra-state buses allowed, except in containment zones
– Movement of Shramik trains, passenger trains, domestic air travel as per MHA SOPs
– Funeral/last rites, marriage related gatherings allowed, subject to conditions
Meanwhile, all the activities that continue to remain prohibited in the state are:
– All international air travel of passengers, except for purposes permitted by MHA/GoI
– Metro rail services
– Schools, colleges, educational, training, coaching institutes will remain closed
– All cinema halls, auditoriums, theatres, gymnasiums, swimming pools, bars
– Hotels, restaurants, clubhouses (excluding sports facilities), and other hospitality, eating places (except home deliveries and takeaways, which are already permitted)
– Shopping malls